01 junio 2020

Today is Tuesday 2nd of June 2020.


Hello ! We want to say how proud we are of you and of your families for your great effort to follow us.
Hola ! Queremos decirles lo orgullosas que estamos  de ustedes y de sus familias por el gran esfuerzo que hacen para seguirnos .

Today is a beautiful day .
Let’s start with  this song and you can dance !






Activities :

1) Read about  Tommy  and write about you .

Hello, My name is Tommy. I am eight years old.
I live in Manchester .Manchester is a big city in England .The Capital of England is London .
In Manchester there is a football stadium .
My favourite place is the park. I play football with my friends every day. I love football!

What about you ?

Como ves tu actividad de hoy es escribir sobre ti siguiendo el modelo.
_ Introduce yourself. Preséntate .

_ Tell me where you live and something about your town. Use there is .
Dime dónde vives y algo que haya en tu pueblo.

_Write  about your favourite place and what you do .
Escribe sobre tu lugar favorito y lo que haces .

Por supuesto puedes decorar tu presentación con dibujos .

To finish complete the worksheet and send it please !







My town, an interactive worksheet by SlavkaLenkova
liveworksheets.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Recuerda ser educado-a en tus comentarios. Se admiten críticas constructivas.Gracias.