19 marzo 2015

Happy dad's day


Have a lovely father`s day!!!


Daddy, daddy, I love you daddy, This is your special day
Sports on TV Or just breakfast in bed
                                                Whatever you wish for I'll give you instead
                                  Daddy, daddy, I love you daddy No need to work today
                               There's something important I think you should know
                                                     Daddy I love you so
                                   Baseball, biking Soccer and hiking
                                        I love the things that we do Taking long walks
                                     Playing with toy blocks I enjoy being with you
                              Daddy, daddy, I love you daddy In all your special ways
                                          On this June Sunday We'll party all day
                                                 Daddy I love you You know we love you so!








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Recuerda ser educado-a en tus comentarios. Se admiten críticas constructivas.Gracias.